Do you have a passion for Technology and Data? You are driven by results and able to handle multiple projects at the same time? You would like to apply your skills to an organisation transforming lives every day? You might be our next MIS Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a MEAL position or similar role
- Experience working with ODK based software (Kobo, SurveyCTO, MWater), particularly CommCare
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Power BI and programming language (R, Python) are a big plus.
Reporting to the Head of MEAL, the MIS Manager will provide technical guidance and support to the systematic gathering and documentation of evidence across GOAL’s programmes.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Ensuring appropriate tools and technologies are in place to support management analytics for MEAL data
- Assist in designing and standardising GOAL surveys and data capture processes to ensure reporting and KPIs are accurate and information is accessible to decision makers
- Train staff and design and develop mobile applications and dashboards in country offices implementing humanitarian and development projects (travel might be required)
- Manage a MIS officer, to support the implementation of the organisations’ global MEAL data strategy
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions and apply statistics and data modelling to gain actionable business insights to optimise organisational efficiency and programme impact.